Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Thursday, April 11, 2013

Freebie Alert! Free to use Congenital heart awareness kit "Adams Heart"


A good friend of mine gave me an idea for an awareness kit. her son Adam has Congenital heart disease.He's a fighter and a beautiful kid who will have to live with a lot of obstacles but can do anything for sure! Please learn more about this disease and show support for others!

You can get the kit HERE 

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! You have so many awesome kits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! It's BEAUTIFUL there aren't enough words to express My Gratitude.... I <3 You and Thank you with ALL My <3 Adam's too !!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this kit, my son has had a cardiac pacemaker since he was 10 hours old, he is now 24 years old

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for making this pretty awareness kit and for sharing it with us.
    I think I know who she is and I admire her.
    God bless your friend and her son.
    ((Hugs)
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shani thank you for making such a cute and heart warming gift..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You for Sharing this Kit with Us Shani & Deezy we are keeping Your Son Adam in Our Thoughts & Prayers.Hugs Big Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the sweet kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for another worthy cause freebie kit. Love your kits ... Hugs Emerald

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the kit. Very good idea....

    ReplyDelete