Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Thursday, March 13, 2014

Another snag from a FTU tut!

I've been challenging myself as of late, and one of the best ways to do that is find some old school tuts! I love using plug ins and seeing what I can do. I used another tut from Fi found HERE and tweaked it a bit for a cover and what I liked. Awesome tut Fi! She has lots of tuts, so go by and check it out.

In the mean time..here's a snag for you! I used the artwork of Queen Urial and you can find her work HERE

She does have some freebie tubes and PTU. Remember you need a license number for the PTU ones!

Here's your snag..but like always, do not rip it apart, do not add anything, no adding names! AS IS!

Snag away.....


No comments:

Post a Comment