Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Friday, April 18, 2014

New snags showcasing Irish Princess Designs and Eos Sparks!





You can get the tube from Eos Sparks called "Bed of Roses" only at The PSP Project HERE

You can get the matching kit from Kate aka Irish Princess Designs called "Gothic Garden" only at The PSP Project HERE

You can get the bundle for a discount HERE


Here's a preview of this gorgeous kit from my girl Kate!



Loved the kit and the tube! 

Here are some snaggies for you all!

Do NOT alter these in any way shape or form!
Do not add names!

Just click on the tag and then right click to save to your computer.











 photo wpstamp_zps2ab6a7b3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment