Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tasha's Playground PTU Kit



I love making kits for my friends! The cuter, the better usually. I made this for my friend Tasha and her love of frogs. Super cute, fun and creative! You'll be able to make a ton tags/pages/frames etc from this kit

10 papers - 79 elements All unique and only one double! Other than that, none the same!

tagger size, papers 800x800 in jpeg format. Elements are in large tagger format, png format.
Get the kit HERE

 photo wpstamp_zps2ab6a7b3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment