Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Tuesday, May 27, 2014

New Snags! Featuring Tasha's Playground, Jennifer Janesko and Queen Uriel!

Hello my friends!!!! I actually finished these last week and totally forgot to blog them. You know I get distracted so easily lol.

First things first.... I used this GORGEOUS kit by Tasha (Tasha's Playground) called Forget Me Not



Here is a FB set for you!

DO NOT  ALTER THESE IN ANY WAY! DO NOT ADD NAMES!

CLICK ON IT TO ENLARGE, THEN RIGHT CLICK TO SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.



I used the artwork of Jennifer Janesko which you can find at Creative Design Outlet HERE


For this one, I used the art work of Queen Uriel! Isn't it gorgeous? You can find her store HERE

I hope you all enjoy these! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment