Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Wednesday, September 10, 2014

New! "Chic in Pink"



I would like to say thank to Christina aka 4X's Designs for the CU I used in the kit! As you can see the pretty pink sprinkles up there at the top, the shopping bags and phone! Nearly every kit I make has an item of hers. Super awesome stuff! Check out her blog HERE



I have many friends who love pink. I often wonder if they just wear pink! I wouldn't doubt it! :) So this kit is for all the pink fans out there.


Yes, the kit is mega huge. I think the biggest I've made as of yet. You get:


20 papers in JPEG format, 800x800 - all original, no repeats.


170 elements in png format and large tagger size. No repeats on this one as well! So you have 170 unique different elements! 


Get it at either one of my stores! Look for the blinkies up on the left hand side of the blog! :)

 photo Siggy_zpsd2384e38.png

1 comment:

  1. ESTA PRECIOSO PERO NO VEO DONDE SE BAJA AMIGA PRECIOSIDADES TINES TE FELICITO

    ReplyDelete