Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Sunday, September 7, 2014

New snags featuring Tasha's Playground and Camilla Drakenborg!

Hey guys! Long time no post.....well for snags at least! I've been so slow on this, I feel bad. One of these days Tasha is going to find me and kick me! ;) 

I used Tasha's gorgeous "Vintage Valentine" kit. It's a freebie on her blog, go check it out HERE


Then I used "Celtic Rose" by Camilla Drakenborg. How gorgeous is this? You can find it at The PSP Project HERE

Here are the examples I did. Notice one tag is using no tube. It shows off the beauty of the kit. 

You are welcome to snag the extra's. However please DO NOT add anything to them, no matter what it is. DO NOT add names! Use them as is!

Click on the tag to make it bigger then right click to save to your computer.

Enjoy!










 photo Siggy_zpsd2384e38.png

No comments:

Post a Comment