Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Friday, May 1, 2015

New! Fantastical Friends: Crys PTU Kit!



This kit is part of a new series I'm doing. I love my friends and decided why not? They'll have special ponies in them and be the colors my friends love. I hope to amke these fun and true to how they are.

This kit is another huge one! Please note that there are two repeated elements. Other than that it's all different.

The two repeated elemetns are: The ponies, as I wanted the two color options. Then the dolls. I did them three times with three different different skin tones. It's important to give options for something like that.

20 Papers in JPEG format 800x800 - Tagger Size

125 Element in png format - large tagger size

Note: please read the document in the folder with the dolls and ponies.

Get it from The PSP Project

Or




 photo Siggy_zpsd2384e38.png

No comments:

Post a Comment