Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Friday, July 24, 2015

NEW! PTU - Loves Embrace!



My friend Leah and I talked about doing a kit to match her wedding and I finally got around to it. So what if it's been many moons since then? Don't judge me! LOL JK

For you my darling, beautiful, supportive, incredible friend, I give you "Loves Embrace"!!!! I love you Leah! 

Wedding bells, they are a ringing! This is perfect for any of your special occasion needs of the romantic type! Lots of pretty blues, cream, and golds! For sure is a mass of gorgeousness! 

Note: I did repeat a few of the dresses. The reason for this is to give you the option of having certain things on them or not. Otherwise, all individual elements!

This kit is large tagger size!

Kit Includes the following:

20 800x800 papers in jpeg and png format

152 large size elements in png format

AVAILABLE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment