Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Saturday, October 3, 2015

FREEBIE! New! FTU Painted Paper Sampler!

Happy Saturday my little wicked ones! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend and of course, relaxing. I had planned on it myself today. But then realized I had a bumch of things to do. BUT...I'm going to be hiding in PSP for at least part of the time!

I've been into making painted papers for a few months now. I LOVE them! It gives me something to do that is different and fun. They seem to be a hit too! I never finished one of the packs for whatever reason. But I do have the one! I figured I'd give it to ya'll as a surprise freebie. It is full size! 3600x3600 in jpeg format. Commercial use, personal use ok! Let me know if you have any difficulty opening it.

Enjoy my little wicked ones! Much love to ya'll.


Download from 4shared HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment